Tuesday, February 3, 2015

housewifing

Here's a fascinating look at a very normal day in my life:
Angry Tina is ready for breakfast.  Geez, Teen.
Angry Joony says I'm not turning George on fast enough.

My breakfast + going over the day's to-do list
Laundry. Always. Never ending laundry.
Joobers and I play "tucks, chains, panes" (trucks, trains, planes).
Nap time: brownie, dirty Dr. Pepper, Friends on Netflix.
Joony's after-nap snack: peanut butter LaraBar ("cookie bar" heh heh heh).
Home from running errands, clutter explosion on my kitchen table.


Bloody noses...all the freaking time.
Blurry picture of baby Teen, who only sometimes lets me hold her like this.
Our favorite dinner! Roasted brussel sprouts, bacon, and chicken. Leftovers are amazing the next morning scrambled with an egg or two. We do this dinner at least once a week.
...and dishes done so I wake up to a clean kitchen. Only happens sometimes.
(I uploaded these and thought, "Why? Why am I posting these? #blogging)

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love it! Ps that meal looks great my hubby would be alllll over those Brussels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE brussels with eggs for breakfast.
    Also, I imagine you attempt to hold Tina like a baby way more times than she actually lets you haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Nice post and the site is really good.And if you wantr some more Online shoping site which gives the cheapest rate plz visit Eazyshoping4u and get whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!