Saturday, September 6, 2014

bringing booty back

10 THINGS I AM CURRENTLY SO HAPPY ABOUT:
1. Obviously Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. We were born the same year, so BFFs, and she is so pretty.
2. I got $200 for free as a part of a promotion for a local bank opening up in the area, I'M RICH!
3....so I ordered this sweatshirt from Forever 21, because although I am not 21 anymore, I still love that store. AND I had that top in my cart for weeks, it sold out, I was sad, it magically came back, and was only available in my size. Shopping kismet!
4. I took Joony to the park and while he was trying to climb up a slide, I heard him chant-whispering to himself, "Cheese crackers. Cheese crackers. Cheese crackers." Whatever motivates you, dude!
5. I know it's been on the radio for weeks, but there is no end to my love for the All About That Bass music video. It's just so cute. Also, Joon L O V E S this song and baby dancing is the best dancing.

6. I got a new phone, and it is not an iPhone. It's an Android and I don't care what you say, I LOVE IT. Probably more than my iPhone? Definitely more than my iPhone, I think.
7. Pizza for dinner with the crust made from Rhode's roll dough. It's the best.
8. The most perfect moment: me baking cookies, David watching a rainstorm outside, and Joony watching his tractor YouTube videos before bedtime. Quiet, peaceful, cookie-smelling house with rain falling outside.
9. Happiest news from the very best people I know. Seeing someone's dreams come true from behind the scenes, and loving them so much that you get to feel happy because they're happy...well, friendship is just so necessary.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog (or anyone else's) in forever! I forgot how much I love reading your posts! And you! You are just so great. Why have we only hung out once?? Let's do it again soon. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. You guys are so cute and you're doing such amazing things! I am proud of you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese crackers Cheese crackers LOL I am dying!! Thomas read that one and goes "dude. I can relate." So don't worry. Joon will grow up to be just like Thomas, apparently. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *insert cyring emoji* while chanting "cheese and crackers, cheese and crackers!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Android FOREVER. Fist pump. Can't wait to hear about your grad school adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!