10 THINGS I AM CURRENTLY SO HAPPY ABOUT:
1. Obviously Taylor Swift's new album, 1989. We were born the same year, so BFFs, and she is so pretty.
2. I got $200 for free as a part of a promotion for a local bank opening up in the area, I'M RICH!
3....so I ordered this sweatshirt from Forever 21, because although I am not 21 anymore, I still love that store. AND I had that top in my cart for weeks, it sold out, I was sad, it magically came back, and was only available in my size. Shopping kismet!
4. I took Joony to the park and while he was trying to climb up a slide, I heard him chant-whispering to himself, "Cheese crackers. Cheese crackers. Cheese crackers." Whatever motivates you, dude!
5. I know it's been on the radio for weeks, but there is no end to my love for the All About That Bass music video. It's just so cute. Also, Joon L O V E S this song and baby dancing is the best dancing.
6. I got a new phone, and it is not an iPhone. It's an Android and I don't care what you say, I LOVE IT. Probably more than my iPhone? Definitely more than my iPhone, I think.
7. Pizza for dinner with the crust made from Rhode's roll dough. It's the best.
8. The most perfect moment: me baking cookies, David watching a rainstorm outside, and Joony watching his tractor YouTube videos before bedtime. Quiet, peaceful, cookie-smelling house with rain falling outside.
9. Happiest news from the very best people I know. Seeing someone's dreams come true from behind the scenes, and loving them so much that you get to feel happy because they're happy...well, friendship is just so necessary.