Thursday, February 27, 2014

all i want

Just a few days after we got the keys to our shiny new house, I was at Wal Mart (the worst place in the existence of the world) and I saw this awesome key. Of course I had to have it.  I was worried David would strain a muscle with how hard he rolled his eyes, but I stand by my decision (and my quarter life crisis).
The dealership Dave works at closes at 6, so I usually expect him home around 6:30...last night he texted me and said it was going to be another hour, though, so after nearly throwing my phone through the wall in a temper tantrum, I bundled up and took Jooner outside for a walk in the rain. He loves wandering around our neighborhood, staring awkwardly while people pull in and out of their garages, and protesting dramatically when it's time to go back inside.
If this looks like one of those pregnant bump pictures, well, it's not. It's my puffy (adorable-Christmas-gift-from-David) jacket paired with the most impractical rainy day ankle pant/shoe choice to date.

My latest obsession is healthy eating/fitness blogs. I don't have a gym membership, just a yoga mat and some hand weights at home, so I've been on the hunt for sites that cater to that.  I seem to be the last person alive to discover Blogilates, and I've done some awesome yoga classes from home on My Yoga Online. Any tips or sites to recommend? ...and Pinterest boards filled with Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! don't count...because pizza.  Pizza tastes as good as skinny feels.

6 comments:

  1. Fitnessblender.com has tons of free, great workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of Melissa Bender's site too. She's got a lot of free workouts, and many of them don't require any equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT KEY THOUGH. probably the best decision you ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the Popsugar Active or Nike Training Club apps! They're both free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogilates is great! There's an iphone/ipad app called Daily Yoga (blue logo...looks like a U with a dot in the middle). When you do workouts using the app, you can earn coupons for free stuff! Good incentive to exercise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend of mine is doing the Bikini Body Mom Challenge via FB. Looks good to me and I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!