birkenstock clogs; target corduroys; f21 pullover
sunday chill-out clothes
These things were the pick-me-ups I've needed recently:
- My mom sent me a HUGE box filled with Trader Joe's pumpkin products. Granola cereal, oatmeal, body butter, whaaat?! I started crying before I even had the tape all the way off the box. I am so homesick.
- Joon sat quietly in my lap with his head on my shoulder and let me rock him while singing Silent Night, our longtime go-to lullaby, after he smooshed his finger in a drawer. Sometimes he is still a baby.
- New episodes of shows I like on Hulu. I'm talking Mindy Project, New Girl, and Brookln Nine-Nine. And, of course, Modern Family. They are my nap time guilty pleasures. And no, I didn't watch ALL of those today, I spread them out over the whole week!
- We went on a family date! Joony was giggly and I got to drive and wander around and talk to David and we stopped at the train table in Barnes & Noble, which is pretty much a life-maker for Joony. Successful night!
- Nap time. Every nap time is so sweet. I get to tidy my house, have a snack, sit down, read, relax, and I start missing my happy guy just in time for him to wake up and start playing with me again.
- David and Joony were sick on Sunday (not a pick-me-up), so I went so Sacrament meeting alone while they rested at home. It was really nice to sit quietly and listen to the speakers.
- Sunday dinner and pumpkin painting/carving with some of our best friends! Yessss autumn.