Tuesday, September 24, 2013

the bee's knees

heels: target; dress: c/o eShakti; belt: f21; bag: thrift store; bracelet: Juicy (gift from my mama!)
eShakti sent me this dress a couple weeks ago and, since we were out of town, I didn't have a chance to wear it until recently! It's been burning a hole in my closet, I've been so excited. I really, really love eShakti--their dresses are gorgeous and they have extra little details that make them feel special. They're lined, pocketed (!), and they'll add length and sleeves if you'd like. This one was sent to me free of charge, but I have bought dresses from them in the past and will continue to do so in the future! I can't wait to wear it into the cooler months with a sweater, tights, and boots.

We're heading into another crazy week around here, but this time it's a good crazy instead of a bad crazy like last week.  David's mom gets here tomorrow and WE ARE SO EXCITED. She hasn't seen Joony since right after he was born, so I can't wait for them to hang out and become BFFs. On Thursday David's getting his ACL repaired, so the rest of the week will be spent recovering and taking care of him.  I'm excited for him to feel 100% again. By the way--anyone else out in the www have ACL surgery? What was your recovery like? We've been devouring forums on the topic ever since we scheduled! Also, David now loves watching YouTube videos of the surgery...gross.

8 comments:

  1. love the dress. You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. You look adorable :) -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as always my friend! Thanks again for yesterday. As for ACL, Richard had his replaced. He could talk to Dave about it if you want. I know that the recovery was pretty tough for him, it took quite a while to feel normal again. It depends on what type of replacement he is getting. Is he getting the replacement from his own hamstring?? In any case, Richard's surgery was more than 10 years ago, so I'm sure the methods have improved vastly since then! Good luck!! I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Today i was visit this blog with the help of this blog i am sharing a one tip for online shopping discount with the help of this tip you can get discount on your favorite wear items just you will write AmiClubWear Coupons & get discount on your favorite apparel clothing...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, beautiful photos. I love the dress, the bag, the colors, everything looks good and fantastic.

    Thanks for sharing
    Mum Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love dis dress more and more everytime i see it!! you look gorg. Tell dave sorry i wasnt there when he woke up from his surgery! i know how much he needs me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely dress, I love the powdery blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say I love your blog! I am in love with you're banner and this outfit. Love that the bag is thrifted! Thrift shopping may possibly be my most favorite thing. I get more excited over a dress that I bought for 3 bucks at the second hand store than a $300 pair of shoes haha

    -Hailey Cheyenne

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!