heels: UO; skirt: old navy; top: downeast outfitters; necklace: AEO
Felt like a pageant wannabe in that pic
Six things you should know about me:
1. Is this how you imagined your life would be?
Actually...yes. Well, I hoped for it. Minus the living in Idaho part, I did imagine a (really handsome) husband and a (really handsome) son and an English degree and all this good stuff.
2. If money were no question, I would purchase...
A house. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 5 acres, 3- or 4-horse barn and covered arena, chicken coop. Hardwood floors, arched doorways, big tubs. Big kitchen, 3 car garage. And since money is no question, I'm filling it with huge, plushy furniture and a fancy schmancy king bed in the guest room so anyone who visits will want to curl up and stay forever. Obviously this is something I dream about often.
3. What's your drink of choice when out with girlfriends?
Before pregnancy, I was all about the Diet Coke, but now it makes my chest ache (?I know). I'm a Dr. Pepper girl now, or a Sonic strawberry limeade. Or an Orange Carrot Karma Jamba Juice.
4. What do you love about yourself?
Almost every person I love is far away from me, so I send care packages often. I like that I do that.
5. Name one good deed you did that went unseen.
If I post about it here then it's not unseen, is it? Hmm, I usually try to grab a couple extra carts to put away in parking lots. It pisses me off when people leave them all over the place, especially when it's in the middle of a parking spot, so it keeps someone from parking there.
6. What hobbies do you have that you don't mention on the blog?Knuckle cracking. Carrying an extraordinary amount of crap (plus a toddler!) from my car to my house in one trip. Trying to find the perfect salty-sweet ratio in my snacking. Shaving my legs in under 2 minutes.
6 Things post stolen from right here, where I was not tagged but wanted to join in anyways!