Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Five Favorites

I've never done a link-up before (and I've been blogging for FIVE years, what's my deal?), but this looked like fun. And I like stuff*.

FIVE FAVORITES

1. This sweatshirt, yo! I really need it. Boo for back order.
2. Clear Care Triple Action contact solution. It comes with a special case that you have to use, and your contacts have to soak for 8 hours or it'll burn your eyeballs out, but it seriously burns off all the gunk that builds up!  If you have contacts you wear for more than a day, this stuff is the best.
3. My jean jacket from Wet Seal. I realize that sentence also belongs in a survey I probably took and posted to MySpace circa 2005, but really, I love my jean vest (here's the WS link and what do you know, the model's wearing the same outfit I am! ha, ha, mom humor). I want to wear it with everything.
4. Bath & Body Works Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist. I could bathe in this stuff, really I could.  We've had the same jar of it for 5 years now and we're not even halfway through it, so it lasts forever, and there is truly no better scent to put on your pillow.  You will love it. So relaxing. I promise.
5. Red Vines. Mmm. I'm too prideful to just buy the big tub, although I might as well.  The checkers at the grocery store have already seen the freezer taquitos, right? What have I got to lose?


*This is the level of intelligence you've grown to expect from me, right? I like stuff. Gripping.
No sponsored shenanigans, just some of my favorite stuff!

5 comments:

  1. That pillow mist looks delicious! I have a thing for linen sprays but it's so hard to find good ones. Thanks so much for the tip!

    Also, Red Vines? SO much better than Twizzlers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really subtle but pretty and soft and wonderful scent. I cannot say enough good about it!

      I like Twizzlers too, but they're VERY different! I have to be in a certain mood for Twizzlers, but Red Vines, hit me anytime! And NEVER cherry Twizzlers, only strawberry! Red Vines are just a safer bet.

      Delete
  2. I love Red Vines! I usually get the mixed bag, since I like black licorice -- but then I end up eating the whole thing because my husband detests black licorice. Not good, since I have no self control. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand black licorice! It's too...bold for me. You must have a braver soul than I do ;) Yay for Red Vines!

      Delete
  3. This post makes me smile. I also loved your '6 things about me post' as well. :) I need to get me some of that Clear Care contact solution! Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!