Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Poolside

Yesterday was David's day off, so we went to Rexburg Rapids!  Here's the truth: their "lap pool" is actually a gathering area for teenagers and not actually a place for swimming laps, and the "lazy" river is actually tag-and-splash central and not actually lazy at all.  Despite these factors, a fun day was had by all and Joony napped so long when we got home that we actually woke him up for fear that he wouldn't go to bed on time...but he still did! That much fun will wear a kid out. We are soaking up all the summer we can around here, and I think the outdoors have the official Joony stamp of approval.



P.S. As I type this, David is on his way to get me a late-night cheeseburger. Things like flowers and romantic words are nice, but sometimes, fast food gets the same message across.  I love you, too, babe.

3 comments:

  1. Joons face after he faceplants into the wate!!! I love his grumpy old man looks! This was so fun to watch - I am super impressed with your underwater filming skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS VIDEO. i smiled the whole time. and laughed out loud at dave's goggles. you guys are TOO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!