Wednesday, May 29, 2013

When you scan the radio, I hope this song will guide you home


shoes: gift; pants: target; tee: old navy; jacket: american eagle; necklace: world market

That jacket again? And that necklace? YES I WEAR THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER.
I love blue. I think it would be fun to have one of those monochromatic wardrobes, all in blue.

Sometimes I grab disposable cameras while I'm waiting to be rung up at Target, and then I carry them around with me for months, slowly snapping the pictures here and there.  It's so much fun to get them developed and see what was on there.  I just got a roll developed, and of course, it's all Joony save for one picture.  I love how they turned out, though!  Here are a couple favorites:
Just loving life after buying pillows and Dr. Pepper at the Wal Marts (IHATEWALMART).
Passed out (Look at those lips! Straight off his Dad's face. I love 'em).
Grahams?
Toast is stupid.
The only non-Joony picture and it turned out all right!
And just for fun...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new design. I feel like it's so "you-ish" as my niece would say ;) And if anyone could pull off a monochromatic wardrobe, it would certainly be you. I'm going to have to steal this idea of grabbing a disposable camera here and again...we used to do that all the time in high school, and even though I'm in love with my dslr, I think it's healthy to keep a little disposable camera magic mixed in. Thanks for the idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Toast is stupid" - HAHAHA... You funny, girrrl.

    ReplyDelete

I think you're smart, pretty, & entitled to your own opinion.

I'd love it if the feeling was mutual!