1. Fall TV! Mindy Project is back (FAVORITE FAVORITE EVERY EPISODE FAVORITE), New Girl is back (what are we thinking about it this season? It went downhill FAST last season, but it might be getting better?), Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back (I love anything Andy Samberg does, Hot Rod being #1 on that list). It's such a happy time for my Hulu queue and my nap/lunch time chill sesh.
2. I submitted my first workshop pieces yesterday, and you guys, the other students are saying nice things so far! I wrote one thing about Halloween and one thing about weaning-induced depression and both were so scary to post. It's always so intimidating to share art, isn't it? "Oh, here's a piece of my soul. It's honest and vulnerable and I'm looking forward to your criticisms, strangers!"
3. OBVIOUSLY I'm about to blog about Taylor Swift's new album. Bought that puppy the day it dropped and haven't stopped listening. Clarkjoon loves "Welcome to New York" and does the funniest arm-twist dance when it comes on. I love "How You Get The Girl."
4. Seeker of Happiness tote bags. Not the first time I've gushed about Carrie's awesome bags, but I'm going to do it again...because I use these babies for everything, and the latest ones she sent me are EVEN BIGGER than before. What?! Short list of occasions I use SOH bags on:
- Grocery shopping. Who needs a side eye when they go to the Natural Grocer because they forgot their reusable bags? Not me. And these ones even make the occasionally grumpy cashiers smile!
- Trick or treating! Huzzah! Joony refuses to put a costume on this year, so I think we're going to be that kind of lame family showing up in regular clothes like, "Just give him some candy, he doesn't quite get Halloween yet." At least he'll have an awesome tote to make up for his lack of costume and, most likely, refusal to say anything on command...which will probably include "Trick or treat!"